We spend a lot of time here offering tips on how you can do better with marketing your work. But this month, we'd like to turn the tables and ask you how we can do better. In a nod to one of my long-time blog buddies, we're officially declaring May "EBSQ Delurking Month." We'd love to know more about who you are, why you're here, and how we can better serve you as an artists' organization. Now, we know a lot of you from the forums (and have even met many of your personally over the years!) but we'd really like to hear from folks we've never heard from before.
- What prompted you to join EBSQ?
- Are you using your membership the way you envisioned before becoming a member?
- What three things do you like most about EBSQ? The least?
- Any new features you'd love to see?
- In general, how can we do a better job at fulfilling our mission to support living artists?
Whether you stop by the forums, post a comment on our blog, or drop us an email is entirely up to you. But we do want you to know that we don't bite, that actual people work here, and we'll actually write back!Amie Gillingham, editor
1 May 2007